2008/07/30

Decisions...I need help

So, I received my Hewlett Packard laptop back. The slip said it was repaired and something like "Bios Update - Serial number." I booted it and checked the BIOS. Same version as was there when I sent it, the serial number was in there (which it was before) and the product number was still the Spanish model number from before. I.E. they didn't do jack...again. I called Michelle from HP who has been - dare I say my Angel @ HP. I might be reading into this, but it sounds like maybe they might want to replace it again. This has got to be unusual, as this was a replacement laptop to begin with. What should I do? Should I keep escalating this until they entire company gets straightened out, or should I bow out and let the rest of the world fight for themselves? If I bow out, and the (hypothetical) replacement needs a new motherboard, then I may end up being screwed again. Please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

mercadog31 said...

i have a hp dv6675us i had to send it in 3 times in 5mounts 1 time modem they change the motherboard 2 timesame thing they changed it again 3 time same,is it tru that 3 times for same thing they got to change my pc for a new 1 because the lemund law is 3 times same thing went bad,please get back on this(mercadog31@hotmail.com)

mercadog31 said...

i have a hp dv6675us and i sent it in 3 times for dail up modem they keep changeing the motherboard ,somebody told me there is a lemon law that 3 times for same thing and hp got to give me new pc......get back please,,